Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash: The World Revenge Tour (Updated)

Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash: The World Revenge Tour (Updated)

We few, we happy few will be gathering to celebrate friendship and bloggery. We haven’t done one of these things in a while, and it seems like a good time to re-acquaint ourselves with each other (and drink a few shots).

Please share the date and encourage friends and family to join us. Because they might just buy a round of shots.

7pm – Close, 21 July 2012
The Old Mill Brewery & Grill, Littleton, CO

Please RSVP. I will be updating regularly over the next few weeks with links to the folks who will be attending.

Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 2012

Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 2012

Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 2012

Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 2012

468 ad

37 Responses to “Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash: The World Revenge Tour (Updated)”

1. jed says:

Because dames would be better, but I’ll settle for booze and good company.

2. Steve Wheeler says:

Good to know. I’ll try to keep the date open. Because, as you say, booze.

3. Whoa, you updated this post as I was writing “Zombyboy will no doubt update this post” in the post I was writing! That’s almost transcendental — thus justifying Jed’s numbering proposal, sqrt(e).

Booze and good company — of course I’ll be there. Even without dames. I might even buy a round or two of shots.

• zombyboy says:

I’ve decided to stop numbering things. I always annoy people when I number things.

It’ll be good to see you again. It’s been quite a while.

4. Doug Sundseth says:

I’ll try to make it down, but we’re closing on a new house the next week, so I might be too busy. Still, I’ll probably need a break from packing pods, so I’ll try hard.

• zombyboy says:

Hell, Doug, I’m pretty sure you’ll be begging for a chance to take a break. Congratulations on the new house, though; this is definitely the time to be buying.

5. David Aitken says:

I’ll be there.

6. Billll says:

Same day as Kinetics. No conflict. I should probably offload the cannon before coming down.

7. jed says:

Publicola won’t be able to make it, due to being gainfully employed. I hate it when that happens

8. goyishekop says:

Sadly, not this time. My band has a gig in Savery, Wyoming that night. “Savery, meet Unsavory, …” or something.

All y’all have just oodles of fun now, hear?

9. Robin Roberts says:

I’ll be there.

10. bllew says:

We have the birthday room for 7 PM. What’s the official count as of right now?

11. Robert Hayes says:

No can do – parenting time with daughter, and I’m not taking her out to the bars until she’s at least 10.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. » Time for another Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash Combs Spouts Off - [...] will no doubt update this post with the promised details, links, and graphics. When he does, I’ll rip off …
  2. » Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash tonight Combs Spouts Off - [...] got the “birthday room.” It’s not too late to RSVP at this Zombyboy post. Or you could just show …